Log of Updates/Changes to SCCF Web Pages
17 Dec 2001
- Updated GOES 3 Eclipse
Predictions for the Spring season, 2002.
01 Dec 2001
- Added a history of earth sensor
selections to the telemetry page.
17 Nov 2001
- o Added stats for the Richmond/Pole link to the metrics pages and
to the Pole summary page.
23 July 2001
- o Added GOES 3 Eclipse Predictions
to the Access Schedule page.
08 June 2001
- o Updated links page.
31 May 2001
- o Updated SOP and Sustaining Engineering Documents.
12 Mar 2001
- o Added GOES-2 orbital predictions to the
Access Schedules page.
25 Feb 2001
- o Completed migration of web site to ice.rsmas.miami.edu.
01 Feb 2001
- o Added the T1 link between UM/RSMAS router named "malabar" and
RPSC NOC to the Current Link Status
page. At this time, we can not ping RPSC directly from UM, so
an outage of this link does not necessarily mean that the link is
down. This will be fixed in the near future when a new web server
is installed on-site at Malabar.
23 Jan 2001
- o Removed pings to NASA routers from the current link status page,
because changes to the routing tables make those routers always
unavailable from UM. Will be able to reinstate them once the new
web server is up and running at Malabar.
- o Added the Records Document Index to the On
Line Documents page.
Changes in 2000
- o Updates for 2000 are listed on
a separate page.