Log of Updates/Changes to SCCF Web Pages
7 Dec 2000
- o Added plots for the GOES transportable units to the
router traffic page.
6 Dec 2000
- o Added link to ITASE
- o Added nettles.spole.gov (SPTR router at pole) to the
current link status pages.
- o Added Pole and Palmer Graphic
- o Updated the pole and
palmer summary pages with
graphic access tables, more time zones and link status
to the nettles router (for Pole).
30 Nov 2000
- o Added access schedules for
MARISAT-2 at the pole, and
the two GOES portable units
(ICE STREAM C) and
- o Added guest access to On Line Documents.
28 Nov 2000
- o Updated the Sustaining Engineering Descriptions from
draft outline to draft version December 1, 2000. See the
Staff Only pages.
15 Nov 2000
- o Added a link from the performance
page to the PMDF Monitor, which shows the number of email
messages delivered and in the queue for delivery to Pole/Palmer.
- o Added the current WART
Access Schedule for TDRS-1.
09 Nov 2000
- o Added a few more satellite ID numbers to table on the
Access Schedule page so it would
be easier to use NASA's overpass predictor.
03 Nov 2000
- o Added pole and
palmer summary pages, which provide
a quick look at data from the performance and link status pages.
o Updated the MSOC Concept of Operations Plan on the
staff only pages to the December 2000 version.
01 Nov 2000
- o Added a link on the access schedule page
20 Oct 2000
- o Updated the MSOC Standard Operating Procedures and
Preventive Maintenance Plan documents on the
staff only pages to Dec, 2000 versions.
18 Oct 2000
- o Updated the router traffic page
to reflect the new router installed at Malabar yesterday.
02 Oct 2000
- o Added NSI link to the
Current Link Status page.
27 Sep 2000
- o Added pings to UM internet connections to the
Current Link Status page.
21 Sep 2000
- o Upgraded the log & trouble ticket pages so we can log specifically
which services are out for a given problem
- o Added the MSOC Downtime Statistics
pages. (Which for the moment are password protected).
20 Sep 2000
- o Added Current Link Status pages.
17 Sep 2000
- o Added the SPTR TDRS-1 schedule.
- o Added the PMDF monitor under the staff only
14 Sep 2000
- o Added the MSOC Standard Operating Procedures, Draft
Sustaining Engineering Descriptions, and Draft Preventive Maintenance
Plan documents to the staff only pages.
06 Sep 2000
- o Added orbit predictions for ATS-3 for
05 Sep 2000
- o Added a comment on the
Traffic page describing the time zone used for the plots
(Eastern Time) and how to convert to UTC.
24 Aug 2000
- o Added LES-9 statistics/uptime to
Performance pages. Note, at this time, the LES-9 performance
is for a combined Pole/Palmer signal.
- o Added Updates & Changes page.
- o Changed logo from this
21 Aug 2000
- o Updated telemetry page to add link to the
java version of
18 Aug 2000
- o Added access schedules for ATS-3
- o Added link to South Pole TDRSS Relay (SPTR).
17 Aug 2000
- o Pages posted at: http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/groups/rrsl/sccf/.